South Korean-based brand making its way to the U.S. that’s keeping “little piggies” safe and comfortable while saving parents the hassle of searching for missing shoewear. Komuello creates the first fusion of baby footwear combining socks with a supportive rubber sole. Taking their novel product one step further. These shoes are made with eco-friendly TPE rubber, the type of material used in teething products.
- Stay-on design: The cotton top wraps around the foot just like a sock and stays just as secured until they’re ready to come off.
- Slip-resistant bottoms: The “sock” top transforms into a rubber sole that’s safe for indoor and outdoor activity.
- Breathable: Each rubber sole contains tiny holes for air circulation.
- Eco-friendly: Made with BPA-free, recyclable TPE rubber, they’re light-weight and safe for baby
- Washable: Hand wash or machine wash (using laundry bag) to come clean.
Eliminating lost socks and shoes, Komuello keeps tiny feet covered in comfort. Meet the most innovative-designed baby footwear that combines a sock and a shoe-in an easy pull-off and pull-on design.
All the above is practical for daily use but the most important aspect of this design is nonrestrictive size and softness of fabric to allow baby feet grow in their shape as intended by God not shoe shape.