Music fans across the world will be tuning into the Billboard Music Awards on May 23. While award show ratings are at an all-time low, people are looking for ways to engage and feel like they’re a part of the awards. That’s where VersusGame comes in.
VersusGame is an entertainment prediction gaming app that wagers “this versus that” for music trends, movies, sports and more. VersusGame is giving away $1 Million to one lucky music fan based on their predictions for the outcome of the Billboard Music Awards.
VersusGame is bringing top influencers to host the prediction games, including Actor/Personality Cameron Dallas, Influencer Taylor Caniff, Spotify Artist Jack J (JVCK), and Rapper Ktyln.
Cameron Dallas kicked off the game today and you can check out his video HERE:
- The hosts will post their games for fans to predict on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (May 20-22) leading up to the Billboard Awards
- Questions include “Who will the Top Male Artist” and “Who will be the Top Rap Artist” (Full questions listed below my signature)
- Cameron randomly picks three finalists from the pool of VersusGame players on Sunday morning
- The three finalists predict their outcomes for the Billboard Awards based on 10 questions
- One winner has the chance to win up to $1 Million if they predict the right outcomes
VersusGame has hosted many prediction-based games around pop culture events and has awarded more than $16 Million to players over the past two years. Among its 7 Million players, people have used their earnings to fund education, weddings, and even pay off debt.
VersusGame Fan Questions for the Billboard Music Awards
Who is the Top Male Artist?
Drake, Lil Baby or The Weeknd, Juice WRLD
Who is the Top Rap Female Artist?
Cardi B or Meg Thee Stallion
Taylor Caniff’s Question:
Who is the Top New Artist?
Answer Doja, Gabby, Jack Harlow, Pop Smoke, or Rod Wave
Jack J’s Question:
Who is the Top R&B Male Artist
Justin Bieber or The Weeknd
VersusGame is a global entertainment pop culture gaming app where users can put money on trending topics about celebrities, pop culture, sports, entertainment, food, and more. This app is the first of its kind to bring power to the masses and allow consumers to capitalize on their knowledge of mainstream culture. Since its launch in 2019, VersusGame has grown significantly, with over $16 Million in cash prizes to more than 7 million players. www.versusgame.com.