Victoria’s Secret Angel Lily Aldridge traveled to San Francisco to announce the winners of the 9th annual Victoria’s Secret What is Sexy? List.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Lily Aldridge
Victoria’s Secret, the authority on all things sexy, celebrated the reveal of the 9th Annual What Is Sexy? List in San Francisco, the perfect backdrop for all things simple and sexy. This year, sexy was all about LESS IS MORE. The 2014 What Is Sexy? List honored the hottest and most inspiring women in Hollywood whom embody a simply, casually confident lifestyle. From Sexiest Street Style to Sexiest Natural Beauty, the women who’ve made our list are all about maximum impact with minimal effort and no filter needed:
- Sexiest Actress: Margot Robbie
- Sexiest Legs: Amber Heard
- Sexiest Bikini Body: Jenna Dewan Tatum
- Sexiest Hair: Lily Collins
- Sexiest Smile: Taylor Swift
- Sexiest Lips: Emilia Clarke
- Sexiest Sense of Humor: Zooey Deschanel
- Sexiest Mom: Jessica Simpson
- Sexiest Songstress: Ellie Goulding
- Sexiest International Import: Lily James
- Sexiest Summer Glow: Blake Lively
- Sexiest Street Style: Alexa Chung
- Sexiest TV Cast: The Vampire Diaries
- Sexiest Short Hair, Don’t Care: Jennifer Lawrence
- Sexiest Sporty Style: Jessica Biel
- Sexiest Natural Beauty: Nina Dobrev
- Sexiest Eyes: Emma Stone
- Sexiest Up-and-Comer: Jhene Aiko
- Sexiest Curves: Gabrielle Union
Inspired by the What is Sexy? List, the new collection of bras includes the Incredible, Fabulous, T-Shirt Bra and Unlined Styles, which all embody a sleek and modern look. Starting at $42 and up, Incredible by Victoria’s Secret is the most comfortable collection and sleeker than ever with smooth cups and fully adjustable straps. The Fabulous Bra comes in multiple silhouette options with light-as-air padding, instantly customizing to your shape starting at $48. Priced from $38 and up, the T-Shirt Bra collection is comfortable, soft and smooth, made to disappear under the sheerest cotton with a bit of lift for a sexy, natural shape. The Unlined Styles are fashion forward, having super-sheer mesh and barely-there lining for a sexy and comfortable look, starting at $36 and up.
The new collections are available in sizes from A-DDD and come in colors that really get you in the sexy fall mood, including black, olive, navy, rich grape and more. It’s really quite simple… Victoria’s Secret has a bra for everyone to fall in love with. The bra collections are available exclusively at Victoria’s Secret stores and www.VictoriasSecret.com.
Later in the day, Lily Aldridge was in-store at Victoria’s Secret on Powell Street from 6:00-7:00PM to meet and take photographs with customers. Individuals who made a $75 purchase gained access to the VIP fast lane.
Victoria’s Secret Facebook Fans had the opportunity to vote from July 18 to July 27 for two categories on the 2014 What Is Sexy? List: “Sexiest Social Star” and “Sexiest Selfie”.
Victoria’s Secret invites you to get inside access to the 2014 What Is Sexy? List at:
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Victoria’s Secret Store
335 Powell Street (cross street Geary St)
San Francisco, CA 94102