BAYFashion Magazine is a social magazine. We exist for the sole purpose of showcasing the work of BAY Area Designers, Photographers, Artists, Models and Fashion Producers.
There are many ways to have your work/event featured on BAYFashion.
We are always looking for exceptional photographers to enrich the pages of BAYFashion. If you consider yourself a fashion photographer and would like to have your work featured in our magazine, we would like to hear from you.
- If you want to shoot something for BAYFashion – Send us a link to your online portfolio with a few lines about your experience, how long you have been shooting and tearsheets from any other magazine you have shot for before
- If you want to SUBMIT an editorial to BAYFashion for publishing – Here are some things you need to know to start with
- The Editorial you are submitting needs to be not published on any other publication or website before
- The Editorial needs to be available in 300DPI 8.5×11 or 11×17 inch sizes or bigger for us to be able to include it
- You need to send in low res samples of the whole editorial to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we like your editorial, we will get back to you in a maximum of 7 business days
- Once approved you need to submit your editorial in the Hi-Resolution sizes mentioned above with all the credit information pertaining to the editorial. This will include credits for Model, Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist, Stylist, Shoot Coordinator, Art Director, Fashion Designer etc
- You will also need to submit the BAYFashion Content Release signed and scanned along with the editorial. We will send you the content release after we approve your editorial for publishing
The best way to get featured on BAYFashion is to follow the following steps:
- Request to Join the BAYFashion Models Private Group – http://www.facebook.com/groups/bayfashionmodels/
- Monitor group posts for casting calls and contests and submit your pics for them
- Once you are selected in a casting you will be in the magazine
- Check out the team and email one of our casting team members
- Submit your designer portfolio link to email@example.com. If we like your work we will get back to you in 7 business days
- Talk to one of the members of our Fashion & Style Team
Want your event to be covered by BAYFashion Magazine? Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your event.
- Event Date, Time, Location & Event Type
- We will need at least 2 VIP Passes and 1 photographer pass for us to cover the event.