Teens Ages 12-18 Learn the ins and outs of Professional Modeling with Seminars Featuring Guests from Reality TV’S “America’s Next Top Model” Alumni and Photoshoots With A Fashion Photographer
Modeling Camp Will Be Held During the Week Of August 5-August 8, 2014
at the Holiday Inn Fisherman’s Wharf
Heather Cole, Founder of Modeling Camp is proud to announce the launch of Modeling Camp San Francisco, the only summer camp of its kind, to launch in the area. Modeling Camp San Francisco will be held during the week Of August 5-8, 2014 at the Holiday Inn, Fisherman’s Wharf. Modeling Camp San Francisco is a four day boot camp that allows teenage girls the opportunity to learn all about the world of modeling through a variety of workshops, seminars, photo shoots and challenges with top industry professionals.
Heather Cole is founder and owner of Modeling Camp. Originally from England, Heather moved to the US when she was 18 years old. She started her modeling career in New York in 1989 and went on to model internationally for eight years, appearing in magazines such as Vogue, Marie Claire and Elle. In 1995 she settled in the Washington DC area and opened The Model Source, a modeling agency serving the Washington DC Metropolitan area. A year later, Ms. Cole founded Modeling Camp, a summer camp designed to help aspiring young models to learn the tools of the trade.
Modeling Camp San Francisco is a once in a lifetime opportunity for ALL girls to experience the world of fashion and modeling. Some of the attendees of this four day long boot camp will come away with a modeling contract from a major agency, and others will simply experience the exciting, glamorous world of modeling and fashion.
Modeling Camp San Francisco will step girls through a variety of workshops and seminars from meeting with professional models, to auditioning with real casting agents. Activities include:
- Seminars with guest speakers from America’s Next Top Model.
- Girls will meet with actual working models and learn about the daily life of a professional model.
- The girls will learn tips to being in front of the camera from professional acting coaches.
- A professional choreographer will teach the girls how to walk down the runway with confidence and style.
- All girls will participate in a Fashion Show presentation at the end of the week, where exciting prizes will be won.
- All girls will have a professional photo shoot with a fashion photography team. Girls get to keep their photos at the end of the week, so that they have a professional portfolio to take with them after camp.
- Professional hair and make-up will be done on the girls for their photo shoots at camp.
- Presentation-Girls learn how to present themselves with grace and style, how to choose a winning outfit, how to do hair and make-up for castings and auditions and how to having a casting with a real casting agent.
- Girls will meet with a real casting agent at the end of the week where they will show their portfolio and have an opportunity to connect with such agencies as Elite, Wilhelmina and Ford!
Cost of Modeling Camp San Francisco is $999 which includes all the activities, lunch each day, the photo shoot with hair and make-up, a portfolio book and pictures, and a camp t-shirt. It is a day camp only, hotel fees are not included. The Holiday Inn, Fisherman’s Wharf does offer campers a discounted room rate if they are from out of town. Many girls will be coming from outside of San Francisco, with an accompanying adult.
Please visit Modeling Camp San Francisco at www.modelingcamp.com for more information and/or to download a registration form or to register online. Please also call 888-757-5575 for more information.
Heather Cole is the founder and owner of Modeling Camp. With locations already in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, Chicago and Virginia, Modeling Camp is launching for the first time, this summer, in San Francisco. ‘Modeling Camp’ is boot camp where aspiring models are introduced to the world of modeling through a series of workshops, seminars, photo shoots and challenges with industry professionals. Ms. Cole also hosts a series of personal development programs for young girls with instruction in Personal Grooming, Fashion Design, and Etiquette, all managed as week-long boot camps for girls starting as young as 7 years old, at her Virginia location.
Currently, over 500 girls each year come to Modeling Camp to enjoy a variety of programs. Over the last nineteen years, Ms. Cole has presented her programs to over 5000 young ladies from all over the world. Heather created Modeling Camp to help empower young girls with the confidence and poise that they will need to succeed in life. Her goal is for all girls to realize the importance of their inner beauty and to leave the programs with a stronger sense of confidence and self-esteem.