by Melina Ruiz
The emphasis is on the eyes: complemen blue eyes with a blend of amber and neutral eyeshadow tones. Follow these steps to create this very simple look.
1. Prep the eyes by dabbing Painterly Paint Pot all over the eyelids.
2. Place Tan Pigment from MAC Cosmetics on the bottom half of the eyelids and brush Saddle eyeshadow by MAC into the creases of the eyes.
3. Use a flesh-toned eyeliner in the eyes’ waterline like NYX Wonder Pencil in “Light” shade to make the eyes appear significantly more “awake”.
4. Smudge MAC Bountiful Brown eyeliner under the bottom lashes. Next, grab the Saddle eyeshadow and gently dab it over the eyeliner to create a soft smokey effect. It should look soft and diffused.
5. Add False eyelashes to the top lashes; make sure to glue them close to your natural eyelashes and curl both your natural and false eyelashes together to blend them. Top off the lashes with good mascara like L’oreal Million Dollar Lashes in Very Black.
6. Apply Makeup Forever Face and Body Foundation and set with Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. And don’t forget to finish up with Jouer Cream Blush in Tint on the apples of the cheeks to create a healthy glow.
7. For lips, use MAC lipstick in Honey Love with Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Oasis shade to complete the look.