by Angela Huang
It’s time to go back to classics. With the increasing use of technology, few still rely on watches. These days, watches are no longer simply functional, but unique and full of personality.
We’ve narrowed it down to a few extraordinary haute couture watches for women.
1. Dior VIII (dior.com) – Tiffany blue with delicate butterfly-like wings on the face of the watch, this is ultra feminine and definitely a conversation starter.
2. Chanel Mademoiselle Prive Camelia Lesage (chanel.com) – With the theme of flowers, the night sky, and stars in the Mademoiselle Prive collection, this particular watch has a flower-like sun beaming down on the hands of the watch, which resemble a little bird.
3. Fendi Watch with Removable Fur Cuff (neimanmarcus.com) – With a detachable fur cuff, what more do you need in a statement watch?
4. Bertolucci Doppia (my-watchsite.com) & Bertolucci Uhr Ouni (luna-pearls.de) – Bertolucci redefines arm candy altogether. Bored of the classic gold and silver? Try statement accessories in the form of a timepiece. Take any basic outfit and make it extraordinary with these delectable pieces.
5. Bvlgari Serpenti Tubogas (bulgari.com) – The watch an Egyptian princess would want. Serpentine and bold, this timepiece makes a sensual statement.
6. Harry Winston Signature 7 (harrywinston.com)- Functionality blended with beauty and luxury is what every girl wants.
7. Cartier Crash Watch (cartier.us) – Representing what a watch could look like after an unfortunate incident, this unique design is truly beautiful in an unorthodox way.
8. Cartier Panthère Impériale (cartier.us) – A magnificent design, this watch-in-a-bracelet is part of the Cartier Bestiaire collection that captures the beauty of animals in their timepieces.
9. Jaeger Le Coultre (jaeger-lecoultre.com) – Set in magnificent blue and pink sapphires, the fluid geometric patterns will, without a doubt, be the conversation starter wherever you go.