Sunday afternoon was filled with laughter, glamor and the clinking of wine glasses. About 200 Bay Area women filled the ballroom of the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco on Sunday, May 7th for an afternoon benefitting the Saint Francis Foundation’s Tenderloin Health Improvement Partnership (TLHIP). San Francisco’s inaugural Wine, Women & Shoes was a great success with ladies from all over the region supporting the Partnership’s mission to renovate two parks in the Tenderloin. The benefit featured a fashion show, marketplace with local shops and brands, wine tasting from several California wineries, and a silent and live auction during an afternoon tea.
Some event highlights included:
– A fashion show with couture from Karen Caldwell Design and Vasily Vein, who also attended the event and auctioned off a custom made gown
– The Best in Shoe Award judged by Stylist Tiffany Wojciak and presented to Maggie Shiels, who wore sparkling gold kitten heels
– The Key to the Closet ($7,500 in boutique merchandise and gift certificates) went to raffle winner Dr. Sarita Satpathy
– A fabulous event program emceed by Liam Layclem and Heather Frank
– Thousands of dollars raised from the silent and live auctions, as well as the Fund-a-Cause campaign, all to benefit the TLHIP!
Photos by Devlin Shand for Drew Altizer Photography